Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include a war memorial remembering those who died in the great wars.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Prescot.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Mill Street Car Park.
- The car park is located on Mill Street.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Kemble Street.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 155cm (5ft 1in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located immediately beyond the first set of steps.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading from the pavement and beyond the main entrance.
- There is/are 6 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The ramp/slope does not bypass the step(s).
- There are 2 sets of steps.
- The first set of steps lead from Kemble Street on the pathway to the main entrance.
- To the right as you face the entrance there is 1 step.
- To the left as you face the entrance there are 2 steps.
- The steps are medium height.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- There are no handrails at these steps.
- There are 6 medium height steps just past the entrance.
- The war memorial remembers those who died in the Prescot area during the great wars.
- The war memorial is located within the grounds of the parish church of Saint Mary the Virgin.
- The area surrounding the war memorial is grass.
- The area within the grounds of the war memorial is concrete paving.
- There are easy slopes on the approach to and surrounding the war memorial.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.