- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kirkby.
- The War Memorial is located within the grounds of St Chad's Church.
- The venue is open from dawn til dusk.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Old Hall Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Old Hall Road Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Old Hall Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 98cm (3ft 3in).
Level Change (Old Hall Road Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The war memorial is dedicated to those from the Kirkby area who lost their lives during the first and second world wars.
- It is located in the grounds of St Chad's Church.
- It is approximately 10m from the entrance to the church grounds on Old Hall Lane.
- It features 4 steps for the laying of wreaths.
- The steps are deep.
- The paths around the war memorial are tarmac.
- There is ample room around the memorial for a wheelchair to manoeuvre.
- There is no seating around the memorial.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.