- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Prescot.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- Monday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 08:00 - 00:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Cyprus Street Short Stay Car Park.
- The car park is located on Cyprus Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 157cm (5ft 2in).
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
- There is a second set of doors.
- The door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the building.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant/bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 65cm (2ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- The standard height for tables is 65cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There is outside seating available.
- The chairs and tables are not fixed.
- The height of the tables are 68cm (2ft 2in).
- The chairs do not have armrests.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from the bar.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 81cm (2ft 8in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 146cm x 228cm (4ft 9in x 7ft 6in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is an emergency alarm.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- The alarm was out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor) when surveyed.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a/are coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is poor.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 99cm (3ft 3in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilets.
- An ambulant toilet cubicle with wall mounted grab rails is available.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the rear of the venue.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.