- Monday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 20:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 18:30.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kirkby.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 89cm (2ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The counter is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is not sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is high (110cm+).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are tables and chairs available.
- The height of the lowest table is 69cm (2ft 3in) and the highest is 109cm (3ft 6in).
- Free hot and cold drinks are available for customers.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located at the rear of the building.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located immediately beyond the standard toilet door.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.