- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information of a refurbishment. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kirkby.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are wall mounted.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- Monday 09:00 - 21:30.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 21:30.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 21:30.
- Thursday 09:00 - 21:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 21:30.
- Saturday 09:00 - 21:30.
- Sunday 10:00 - 18:30.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located at the front of the building.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- William Hill shares the car park with Peacock Public House.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 89cm (2ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is not sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 121cm (3ft 12in).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is high (110cm+).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There are tables and chairs available.
- The height of the lowest table is 69cm (2ft 3in) and the highest table is 71cm (2ft 3in).
- Free hot and cold drinks are available for customers.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the right of the service counter.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.