- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The venue shares the shopping centres parking facilities.
- The car parking facilities are for Blue Badge holders only.
- The car park is located dhd.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height of the restriction barrier is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- There is a touchscreen at the barrier.
- The car park surface is cobbled.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There is an overflow car park for staff and visitors.
Blue Badge Parking
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) markings are faded.
- There is/are 3 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 345cm x 543cm (11ft 4in x 17ft 10in).
- The dimensions of other designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) vary in size.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do need to be booked in advance.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- Parking charges can be refunded at the venue.
- Payment signs are provided.
- Payment signs are clearly presented.
- Payment signs are located at the entrance to the car park.
- Payment signs are located tghx.
- Payment term signs do make it clear if parking charges apply to Blue Badge holders.
- Payment machines are located inside the building.
- Payment machines are located fghx.
- There is a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
- There is a level turning space (minimum 185cm x 210cm) in front of the payment machine(s).
- To see the parking charges please click here (opens new tab).
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is clearly signposted.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- There is tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the car park and the entrance.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.