- Clarks Village lies just off the A39 Bath to Bridgewater Road at Street, near Glastonbury.
Motorway access from the M4 is via Junction 18, through Bath and then onto the A39.
The M5 meets the A39 at Junction 23 near Bridgewater and is signposted for Glastonbury and Wells.
Clarks Village is signposted throughout the area and the car park opens directly off the A39 between Street and Glastonbury.
- There are 2 open air car parks.
All car parks have designated parking for Blue Badge users.
Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the shopping centre.
- For more information on Frome Bus services please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest railway station is Castle Cary.
- Castle Cary Station is approximately 13 miles from the venue.
- For more information on Castle Cary Station please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on Great Western Railway please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language. Please phone the venue in advance for more information.
- There is not a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs, motorised wheelchairs and mobility scooters.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact Shopmobility / Guest Services.
- Shopmobility and Guest Services are combined and operate from the entrance at Car Park 2. For more information, please see the Clarks Village - Shopmobility and Guest Services guide.
- There are defibrillators available, they are located in around the shopping areas.
Parking (Car Park 2)
- The shopping centre does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located off the Westway (A39).
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 10+ designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 240cm x 500cm (7ft 10in x 16ft 5in).
- There is a 120cm marked zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There are additional car parks for visitors.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- Parking is not free for visitors of the venue.
- Payment signs are provided.
- Payment signs are clearly presented.
- Payment signs are located at the payment machines in the car park.
- Payment term signs do make it clear if parking charges apply to Blue Badge holders.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- To see the parking charges please click here (opens new tab).
- Payment machines are located throughout the car park.
- There is a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
- There is not a level turning space (minimum 185cm x 210cm) in front of the payment machine(s).
Access from the Car Park
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac and block paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The nearest designated Blue Badge parking bay is approximately 18m (19yd 2ft) from the Car Park 2 Access Point.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- Car Park 2 is on an very slight slope from the road up to the entrance.
Access Point (Car Park 2 to Grange Terrace)
- This information is for the access point located at the top of the car park.
- This access point gives access to Grange Terrace.
- The access point is clearly signed.
- This access point sign says 'Clarks Village Outlet Shopping'.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this access point.
- There are bollards at this access point.
- The minimum width between the bollards is 115cm.
Related Access Guides (Clarks Village)
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Clarks Village - Central Square, Orchard Square and Apple Court link (new tab) - click here.
- Clarks Village - Pear Court link (new tab) - click here.
- Clarks Village - Grange Terrace link (new tab) - click here.
- Clarks Village - Shopmobility and Guest Services link (new tab) - click here.