- Junction 32 Shopping Outlet Village is located off the M62, on the north side of junction 32.
Exit the M62 at junction 32 and take the exit marked Castleford A639, Outlet Village and Xscape.
At the traffic lights bear left onto the A639, marked on the road for XSCP. Move across into the right hand lane, marked on the road for OUTLET XSCP. At the roundabout take the 4th exit onto Tomahawk Trail. Continue along Tomahawk Trail to the next roundabout. The Orange Car Park is on the right, accessed from the 3rd exit. For vehicles over 2m in height take the 2nd exit and take one of the entrances on the right to enter the Blue Car Park.
- There are 2 car parks at the shopping outlet village. The Orange Car Park is located at the front of the outlet village and has a height restriction barrier. The Blue Car Park is located at the left hand side of the outlet village and does not have a height restriction barrier. There is designated parking for Blue Badge holders and parent and child bays in both car parks.
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the shopping centre.
- The nearest bus stop is Junction 32 Retail Outlet, on Tomahawk Trail. The bus stop is served by buses number 144, 146, 183, 187, 410, 411, X32 and X62. The bus stop is located to the front left of the outlet village. After exiting the bus, the outlet village is immediately ahead.
- For more information on bus times and ticket information please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest railway station is Glasshoughton.
- Glasshoughton station is approximately 0.5 miles from the outlet village. Exit the station onto the A639, opposite Xscape. Cross over the A639 using the pedestrian controlled crossing and proceed along the front of Xscape. After approximately 175m there is a marked crossing point. Proceed across the crossing point. Continue straight ahead for approximately 30m to Tomahawk Trail. There is another marked crossing point. After crossing Tomahawk trail the outlet village is immediately ahead.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- Security Officers have not received disability awareness/equality training.
Cleaning Operatives have not received disability awareness/equality training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- There is a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or leaning disabilities in the quiet room, next to adventure golf.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs.
- The shopping centre does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located to the left hand side of the shopping village.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked and signposted.
- There is/are 10+ designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 365cm x 477cm (11ft 12in x 15ft 8in).
- There is not a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There is an additional car park for visitors.
- Additional parking is available in the Orange Car Park, which is located at the front of the shopping village.
- There are no parking charges for the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is concrete tiles.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- There is no tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the car park and the entrance.
- The nearest designated Blue Badge parking bay is approximately 11m (12yd 1in) from the Shopping Village Blue Car Park entrance.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
- There are 13 Blue Badge bays to the left of the Shopping Village Blue Car Park entrance.
- The lowered kerb creates a steep slope along the footpath in front of these bays (shown in photographs 9 and 10).
- There are 10 Blue Badge bays to the right of the Shopping Village Blue Car Park entrance.
- The lowered kerb creates a steep slope along the footpath in front of the last 3 of these bays (shown in photographs 11 and 12).
- There are 2 electric car charging points in the Blue Car Park which are free to use by collecting a token from Ben Sherman.
Approach (Blue Car Park Entrance)
- The surface of the approach is stone/concrete tiles and block paving.
- The approach surface is uneven in places.
- There is a/are fixed bollard(s) on the approach.
- The bollard(s) has/have a good colour contrast to prevent them being hazardous to visually impaired people.
- There is step-free access on the approach.
- The bollards are located between the standard parking bays and the entrance. They do not affect the Blue Badge or Parent and Child parking bays.
Blue Car Park Entrance
- The Blue Car Park entrance is located at the left hand side of the shopping village, leading from the Blue Car Park.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The entrance width is 518cm.
- There are bollards in the entrance area.
- The minimum width between the bollards is 133cm.
- There is a colour contrast between the bollards and the footpath.
- There is level access at the entrance.
- The paving at the entrance is uneven due to subsidence.
- There are canopies providing weather protection.
- There is a shopping village map located at this entrance.
- This entrance gives access to the shopping village between Ernest Jones and Ben Sherman and opposite Mango and Klass.
- There are water bowls for assistance dogs at the entrance.