- Services / facilities within the building include the underground pay and display car park.
- The Rose Bowl Underground car park is located beneath the Rose Bowl Building with its own independent entrance to the left of the Rose Bowl Building's main entrance. The car park is pay and display and can be found using LS1 3HB in your sat nav.
- Related link Rose Bowl.
Site/Campus Car Park
- The car park is located off Portland Crescent beneath the Rose Bowl.
- The nearest building(s) to this car park is/are Rose Bowl.
- The car park type is underground.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- The car park surface is concrete.
- Designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 10+ designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within this car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 490cm (11ft 10in x 16ft 1in).
- The dimensions of the designated bays do not vary in size.
Charges and Restrictions
- This car park can be used by anybody.
- Parking charges apply for all users.
- Signs are provided to give information on parking charges/restrictions.
- Signs are clearly presented.
- Payment machines are located at the exit of the car park next the lift and stairs.
- There is a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
- There is a level turning space (minimum 185cm x 210cm) in front of the payment machine(s).
- Payment cannot be made by phone.
- To see more information on parking policies please click here (opens new tab).
Drop Off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point in this car park.
Car Park Access
- This car park is clearly signposted from the Rose Bowl.
- The nearest designated bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the lift.
- This service is open 24 hours.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building to the left of the Rose Bowl Main Entrane.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The width of the door opening is 108cm (3ft 7in).
- There is a ramp/slope at this entrance.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is easy.
- The ramp is permanent.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-B1-B2.
- The stairs are located to the right as you enter from the main entrance.
- The stairs are approximately 5m from the main entrance.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located to the left as you enter from the main entrance.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-B1-B2.
- Wall mounted information boards are not provided at lift landings.
- The lift is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 110cm (3ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 200cm x 130cm (6ft 7in x 4ft 3in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The lift does not have a hearing loop system.
- The lift does have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.