COVID-19 Information (Leeds Beckett University)
Location of Room(s)
- HC CPV418 (Kilner) is/are located on the fourth floor of the Carnegie Pavilion.
- To view the DisabledGo access guide for Carnegie Pavilion please click here (new tab).
- There is clearly marked directional signage for the room.
- The corridor has a width of over 150cm.
- There is step free access to the room.
- The door has a width of over 75cm.
- The door is manual.
- There are designated spaces in the middle of the room.
- There is space for an assistance dog.
- There is staggered seating.
- There are handrails located along the walls on both sides of the room.
- There is no hearing loop.
- There is no flashing fire alarm.
- There is some fixed furniture.
- The height of table range from 66cm and 70cm.
- There is not a height adjustable desk.
- All seats have armrests on both sides.
- There is a 150cm x 150cm turning space within the room.
- There are no trip hazards.