Location of Room(s)
- HC JG214A is located in the AET area of the second floor of James Graham Building.
- To view the AccessAble access guide for James Graham Building please click here (new tab).
- There is clearly marked directional signage for the room.
- The corridor does not have a width of over 150cm.
- There is step free access to the room.
- The door has a width of over 75cm.
- The door is manual.
- There is no hearing loop.
- There is no flashing fire alarm.
- There is some fixed furniture.
- The desk has a height of 73cm and a depth of over 50cm.
- There is also a table at a height of 69cm.
- There is not a height adjustable desk.
- There is a seat with armrests on both sides.
- There is a 150cm x 150cm turning space within the room.
- There are no trip hazards in the room.
- To access the room a keycard is needed from the AET reception.