Show Easy Read
- The following information describes the route from Car Park B to the King Power Stadium.
- The approximate distance of this route is 10m.
- The potential hazards on this route include; a car park access road.
Parking (Car Park B)
- The car park is located opposite the East Stand and South Stand.
- The car park is accessed via Filbert Way.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does have a barrier control system.
- The barrier control system is staffed.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is step-free access throughout the car park.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 360cm x 500cm (11ft 10in x 16ft 5in).
- There is not a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- The dimensions of other designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) vary in size.
- The designated Blue Badge parking bays are approximately between 10m and 50m from the outer concourse/walkway.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- Standard parking bays are clearly marked.
- The route from the car park is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- Supporters using the City Fanstore receive free car parking for a maximum of 1 hour. Car park charges are also applicable Monday – Friday.
- The stadium is clearly visible from the car park.
- The following information relates to the parking available on a matchday.
- This car park is for home supporters.
- The club consult with supporters and allocate bays each season according to specific requirements.
- Parking spaces are available on a match-by-match basis.
- Parking is not free for all supporters on match day.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders on a match day.
- There is a steward available for assistance on match days.
- Related Route Plan(s) View
Car Park B to the Outer Concourse
- From Car Park B cross Filbert Way and access the outer concourse.
- The car park access road (Filbert Way) is controlled by a barrier system but can be busy during match day periods.
- There is step-free access throughout this part of the route.
- The surface of the road is tarmac.
- There is step-free access onto the outer concourse.
- The outer concourse has a block paving surface. All stands are accessible via the outer concourse.
- On match days there are independent food stalls and mobile counters selling match day programmes located around the concourse. There is a shirt printing and information point, which is located on the North West corner of the ground. There is a music stage with live entertainment located at the front of the North Stand.
- All entrances into the stadium have step-free access but there are some very easy slopes along the outer concourse.
- Opposite the West Stand there is the Leicester City FC Remembrance Garden.
- Clear directional signage is provided on the concourse.
- There is a stadium plan/map on the concourse.
- There is a steward/member of staff available for assistance on match days.
- For more information on the North Stand (Family Stand) please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the East Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the South Stand (Spion Kop Stand) please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the West Stand please click here - (new tab).
- For more information on the Visitors Section please click here - (new tab).
- Ticket Office(s) View
- Shop(s) View
- Bar(s) / Restaurant(s) View
- Main Reception / Hospitality View