Show Easy Read
- The telephone number for disabled visitors is 0344 815 5000 (option 4).
- The email address for disabled visitors is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view the web page for disabled visitors click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for ticket sales is 0344 815 5000 (option 1).
- The email address for ticket sales is email@example.com.
- To view the web page for ticket sales click here (opens in new tab).
- The telephone number for hospitality enquiries is 0344 815 5000 (option 2).
- The email address for hospitality enquiries is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view the web page for hospitality click here (opens in new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a/are steward(s) available for help and assistance on match days.
- The M1 and M69 Motorways interchange at Junction 21 (M1), where you should exit and follow the signs for the City Centre via the A5460. After 3 miles turn right onto Upperton Road, follow the road down until you get to the Liberty Statue island. Take the fifth exit down Western Boulevard and you will see King Power Stadium ground on your right-hand side.
- The King Power Stadium has 5 main car parks situated around the grounds; Car Parks A, B, C, D and E.
Car Parking for away supporters is in Car Park C. There are 10 designated Blue Badge parking bays available for away supporters in Car Park C.
Further parking is available in the City Centre, signposted on the approach roads.
To view the route from each car park to the King Power Stadium please click here.
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the stadium.
- The nearest bus stops to the stadium are located on Aylestone Road.
To view the route from the Aylestone Road (Freemen's Common) Bus Stop to the King Power Stadium please click here
To view the route from the Aylestone Road (Raw Dykes Road) Bus Stop to the King Power Stadium please click here.
- For more information on Arriva buses please click here (opens new tab).
- By Train View
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Car Parking & Drop Off link (new tab) - click here.
- Outer Concourse link (new tab) - click here.