Show Easy Read
- The following information describes the route from the away coach parking/drop-off area in Arkles Lane to the Anfield Road outer walkway.
- The approximate distance of this route is 170m- 400m depending on where the coach parks.
- The route takes approximately 3-6 minutes.
- The route leads along a section of Anfield Road which forms part of the traffic exclusion zone.
- The traffic exclusion zone is in place from 4 hours before kick-off.
- The pavements along the route have a flagstone paving surface.
- Anfield Road (which can be used by pedestrians during the traffic exclusion period) has a tarmac surface.
- The potential hazards on this route include; posts, trees, bins, cones, uneven paving and bollards.
Arkles Lane - Away Coach Drop-off to Anfield Road Junction
- The majority of away coaches park along Arkles Lane, from the junction with Priory Road towards Anfield Road.
- After exiting the coach turn left and follow the path up to the junction with Anfield Road.
- The path on this section of the route is wide and has a flagstone paving surface.
- The paving can be slightly uneven in places.
- There are some posts, trees and bins in the path along this section of the route.
Anfield Road Junction to the Outer Concourse/Walkway (Anfield Road)
- Follow the Arkles Lane path as it bends around to the right and merges onto Anfield Road.
- The path continues to have a flagstone paving surface.
- Continue along the path until you enter the traffic exclusion zone.
- The road has a smooth tarmac surface.
- After approximately 60m you will reach bollards
- These bollards are situated at the entrance to the Anfield Road outer walkway.
- The gap between bollards is approximately 115cm.
- The height of the bollards is 100cm.
- The bollards do not have a good colour contrast with the background but some do have a red contrasting strip at the top.