- The following information describes the route from the Stanley Park Car Park to Anfield.
- The approximate distance of this route is 100m.
- The route takes approximately 1-2 minutes.
- The route leads from Stanley Park Car Park to the Anfield Road outer walkway.
- The car park and paths along the route have a tarmac surface.
- The potential hazards on this route include car park traffic and congested pathways.
- There is a traffic exclusion zone in place along Anfield Road.
- The traffic exclusion zone is in place from 4 hours prior to kick-off.
Parking (Stanley Park)
- The car park is located in Stanley Park.
- The car park is accessed via Priory Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park does not have a barrier control system.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is step-free access throughout the car park.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 45 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 350cm x 600cm (11ft 6in x 19ft 8in).
- There is a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- The designated Blue Badge parking bays are approximately between 115m and 165m from the outer concourse/walkway.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- Standard parking bays are clearly marked.
- The route from the car park is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- The stadium is not clearly visible from the car park.
- There are parking charges for the car park.
- Payment signs are not provided.
- The following information relates to the parking available on a matchday.
- There are 45 parking bays in total which are allocated to Blue Badge holders, of which 45 is/are clearly marked.
- Standard parking bays can be used for Blue Badge holders.
- This car park is for home supporters.
- Parking bays must be booked and paid for in advance through the club.
- Parking spaces are available on a match-by-match basis.
- Parking is not free for all supporters on match day.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders on a match day.
- There is a steward available for assistance on match days.
- Related Route Plan(s) View
Stanley Park Car Park to Anfield Road Car Park
- The Blue Badge parking bays are located at the front of the Stanley Park Car Park.
- From the front of the car park there are 2 parallel walkways which link the Stanley Park Car Park to the Anfield Road Car Park.
- The walkways have bollards at the Stanley Park Car Park exit.
- The gap between bollards is approximately 165cm.
- The height of the bollards is 65cm.
- The bollards do not have a good colour contrast with the background but do have 2 yellow contrasting strips at the top.
- The walkways have a tarmac surface and slope moderately uphill to the Anfield Road Car Park.
- Follow either of walkways for approximately 40m until you enter the Anfield Road Car Park.
Anfield Road Car Park to the Outer Concourse/Walkway (Anfield Road)
- After entering the Anfield Road Car Park from Stanley Park Car Park proceed to the opposite side.
- It is approximately 40m to the Anfield Road outer walkway.
- The car park has a smooth tarmac surface.
- There are no marked walkways so care should be taken of car park traffic.
- To the left of the strip of Blue Badge parking bays there are two bollards.
- The gap between bollards is approximately 154cm.
- The height of the bollards is 100cm.
- The bollards do not have a good colour contrast with the background and do not have a contrasting strip at the top.
- Pass between the bollards and you have reached the Anfield Road outer walkway.
- Alternatively Anfield Road can be accessed between barriers via the hatched marking around the Blue Badge bays (as shown in Photograph 4).