- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Barking.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Barking.
- The nearest underground station is Barking.
- Monday 07:00 - 15:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 15:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 15:00.
- Saturday 08:30 - 15:00.
- Sunday 08:30 - 15:30.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Axe Street Shoppers Car Park.
- The car park is located off Axe Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- The dimensions of the standard marked parking bays are 190cm x 660cm (6ft 3in x 21ft 8in).
- Standard marked parking bays are located in Ripple Road outside the building.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 87cm (2ft 10in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the main area.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the back of the building.
- Unisex toilets are 24m (26yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
Level Change (Toilet)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at the rear of the building.
- There is/are 2 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.