- The venue is open 24hrs.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Barking.
Access Point (Main Entrance - Vehicular and Pedestrian)
- This information is for the access point located on Althorne Way.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 510cm.
- There are dropped kerbs to the pavements either side of this entrance.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located on Althorne Way.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Parking charges apply Monday - Saturday 07.00 - 19.00.
- This car park is run by RingGo on behalf of Barking and Dagenham Council.
- Payment options are by phone, text or online.
- Telephone / text number is 020 3046 0010.
- To pay online you are required to set up an account.
- Register your account athttp://www.myringgo.co.uk.
- For payment you will need the 4 digit location code of the individual car park.
- This car park's location code is 7011.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.