- The car park is open 24 hours.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Barking.
- The nearest underground station is Barking.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located to the far end of Axe Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 450cm (11ft 6in x 14ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 9m (9yd 2ft) from the vehicle access point.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- This car park is run by RingGo on behalf of Barking and Dagenham Council.
- Payment options are by phone, text or online.
- Telephone / text number is 020 3046 0010.
- To pay online you are required to set up an account.
- Register your account athttp://www.myringgo.co.uk
- For payment you will need the 4 digit location code of the individual car park.
- This car park's location code is 7540.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.