- Monday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Barking.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Barking.
- The nearest underground station is Barking.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 155cm (5ft 1in) wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located at the rear of the building.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is not a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 210cm x 260cm (6ft 11in x 8ft 6in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.