Opening Times (Station)
- Monday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Thursday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Friday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Saturday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Sunday 06:15 - 23:30.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Dagenham.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Dagenham Dock.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the station.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 600cm (19ft 8in) wide.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- An automatic accessible gate is located to the right of the ticket barriers and is 75cm+ wide.
Level Change (Platforms)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately after going through the ticket barriers.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 117cm (3ft 10in).
- This slope leads to platforms 1 and 2.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The office to obtain help is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This office is located to the right as you enter.
- There is a ticket office.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1-2.
- There are indoor waiting rooms located in the middle of platforms 1 and 2 with step free access.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on Platform 1.
- The female and male toilets are 50m (54yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The standard toilets were locked at the time of survey.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Whenever services are running, station staff can accompany you to the train and help you on board and, if needed, can arrange for you to be met at your destination.