- The car park is open 24 hours.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Barking.
- The nearest underground station is Barking.
Outside Access (Vehicle / Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Linton Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 240cm (7ft 10in).
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located off Linton Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 3 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 3m (3yd 10in) from the vehicle / pedestrian entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 12m (13yd 4in) from the vehicle / pedestrian entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are no marked bays.
- This car park is run by RingGo on behalf of Barking and Dagenham Council.
- Payment options are by phone, text or online.
- Telephone / text number is 020 3046 0010.
- To pay online you are required to set up an account.
- Register your account athttp://www.myringgo.co.uk
- For payment you will need the 4 digit location code of the individual car park.
- This car park's location code is 7013.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.