- The car park is open 24 hours.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Barking.
- The nearest underground station is Barking.
Outside Access (Vehicle / Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Linton Road.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 240cm (7ft 10in).
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located off Linton Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 3m from the vehicle / pedestrian entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 8m from the vehicle / pedestrian entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- This car park is run by Phone and Pay on behalf of Barking and Dagenham Council.
- Payment is made via phone.
- Telephone number is 0141 404 0000.
- For payment you will need the 4 digit location code of the individual car park.
- This car parks location code is 4755.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.