Opening Times (Station)
- Monday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Thursday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Friday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Saturday 05:15 - 23:30.
- Sunday 06:15 - 23:30.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Barking.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Dagenham Dock.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located at the front of the station.
- There is not a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the station.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 700cm (22ft 12in) wide.
Inside Access (Station)
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Level Change (Station)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located directly in front, after going through the ticket barriers.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are in the centre.
- This slope leads to platforms 1 and 2.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The office to obtain help is 6m (6yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This office is located to the left as you enter.
- There is not a ticket office.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- All key concourse shops and services have level access.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- Monday 06:30 - 09:45.
- Tuesday 06:30 - 09:45.
- Wednesday 06:30 - 09:45.
- Thursday 06:30 - 09:45.
- Friday 06:30 - 09:45.
- Saturday 13:30 - 14:30.
- Sunday Closed.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1-2.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by either level access / ramps / lifts / stairclimber from inside the station is / are 1-2.
- There are indoor waiting rooms on the station platform however, there is a medium step at the entrance.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the far end of the platform.
- The female and male toilets are 60m (65yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the standard toilet entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Whenever services are running, station staff can accompany you to the train and help you on board and, if needed, can arrange for you to be met at your destination.