- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information for the conservatory extension . Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Belvedere.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Belvedere.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
- Monday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 00:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Nuxley Road Pay & Display Car Park.
- The car park is located on Nuxley Road opposite the venue.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Nuxley Road.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 76cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the bar.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does not serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Children permitted until 21:00.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located to the right as you face the bar.
- The female toilets are 11m (12yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located to the right as you face the bar.
- The male toilets are 12m (13yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.