- This car park is attached to the development containing Cineworld, Buzz Bingo, Zizzi, Bella Italia and Frankie & Benny's.
- It is one of two public car parks close to the Civic Offices.
- Although there is a lift in the car park, it is out of use the time of our visit (April 2021).
- We were advised that it has been out of use for some time and there is no information about when or if it will be repaired.
- Without the lift, all the standard parking bays are accessed by steps only.
- The standard bays are generally full by 09.00 on working days.
- This service is open 24 hours.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Barnehurst.
Public Car Park
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- The car park type is multi storey.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- This car park has 8 half levels.
- Blue Badge parking is located on level(s) 1.
- There is/are 10+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 360cm x 480cm (11ft 10in x 15ft 9in).
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- There is not a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
Exiting the Car Park
- Access from the car park is via footpath(s), direct access to street/road pavement and staircase.
- The exit(s) is/are located next to the vehicle entrance.
- The width of the exit is 130cm.
- There is a second exit next to the vehicle exit, with a width of 95cm.
- All 13 bays at street level are Blue Badge bays.
- Some of the Blue Badge bays have a hatched zone to both sides, making them wider.
- Two of the bays are in an area with reduced headroom of 1.9m.
- All of the 220 bays on the upper levels are standard bays.
- Parking is chargeable Monday to Saturday 08:00 - 18:00.
- Payment can be made by phone using the RingGo app, location 25965.
- For up to date parking charges please click here.
Other Floors (Stairs to Upper Levels)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are 1, 3, 5, 7.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are the upper parking levels with standard parking bays.
- There are similar staircases in stairwells to the front left and right of the building, near to the pedestrian access points (photographs 1 and 2).
- There are also 7 deep steps leading to the rear left of the building (photograph 3).
- This gives access to a further staircase at the rear, to access the half-levels 2, 4, 6 and 8 (photograph 4).
Level Change (Stairs to Upper Levels)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the left and right front of the venue.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There are also steps to the left inside the car park, leading to the upper half level and additional staircases at the rear left of the building.
- There is not a lift for public use.
- The lift is located in the front right-hand stair lobby.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- This lift was out of use at the time of our last visit (April 2021).
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.