- This car park is attached to the development containing Cineworld, Buzz Bingo, Zizzi, Bella Italia and Frankie & Benny's.
- It is one of two public car parks close to the Civic Offices.
- Although there is a lift in the car park, it was out of use at the time of our visit (September 2019).
- We were advised that it has been out of use for some time and there is no information about when or if it will be repaired.
- Without the lift, all the standard parking bays are accessed by steps only.
- The standard bays are generally full by 09.00 on working days.
- This service is open 24 hours.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Barnehurst.
Public Car Park
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
- The car park type is multi storey.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- This car park has 8 half levels.
- Blue Badge parking is located on level(s) 1.
- There is/are 10+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 360cm x 480cm (11ft 10in x 15ft 9in).
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- There is not a payment machine at a convenient height for wheelchair users.
Exiting the Car Park
- Access from the car park is via footpath(s), direct access to street/road pavement and staircase.
- The exit(s) is/are located next to the vehicle entrance.
- The width of the exit is 130cm.
- There is a second exit next to the vehicle exit, with a width of 95cm.
- All13 bays at street level are Blue Badge bays.
- Some of the Blue Badge bays have a hatched zone to both sides, making them wider.
- Two of the bays are in an area with reduced headroom of 1.9m.
- All of the 220 bays on the upper levels are standard bays.
- Parking is chargeable Monday to Saturday 08.00 - 18.00.
- Payment can be made by phone using the RingGo app, location 25965.
- For up to date parking charges please click here.
Other Floors (Stairs to Upper Levels)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are 1, 3, 5, 7.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are the upper parking levels with standard parking bays.
- There are similar staircases in stairwells to the front left and right of the building, near to the pedestrian access points (photographs 1 and 2).
- There are also 7 deep steps leading to the rear left of the building (photograph 3).
- This gives access to a further staircase at the rear, to access the half-levels 2, 4, 6 and 8 (photograph 4).
Level Change (Stairs to Upper Levels)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the left and right front of the venue.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There are also steps to the left inside the car park, leading to the upper half level and additional staircases at the rear left of the building.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located in the front right hand stair lobby.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are 1, 3, 5, 7.
- At the time of our survey (September 2019) we were advised that the lift had not been in use for some years.
- On the day of our visit, the lift doors opened and closed, and the lift moved between floors but there was no lighting in the lift making the lift unsafe to use.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.