- Related link Broadway Shopping Centre.
- The venue is located in the centre of The Broadway Shopping Centre. .
- Please see the access guide to the centre for details of parking, general access and the toilets.
- Monday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Thursday 08:00 - 20:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Saturday 08:00 - 17:30.
- Sunday 09:00 - 15:30.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bexleyheath.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bexleyheath.
- The venue is in a shopping mall.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park type is multi storey.
- There is/are 10+ Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 420cm x 550cm (13ft 9in x 18ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 17m (18yd 1ft) from the central entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Outside Access (Clock Tower - Central Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 180cm (5ft 11in).
Level Change (Clock Tower - Central Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope gradient is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
Outside Access (Cafe Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located facing H Samuel Jewellers.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 300cm (9ft 10in) wide.
- There are also other gaps in the barriers around the café, giving access to the seating area from other directions.
- These openings are at least 120cm wide.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the cafe entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 55cm (1ft 10in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- The type of food served here is drinks and snacks.
- The nearest accessible toilet is approx. 25m from the venue.
- It is located on the ground floor of the shopping centre, next to the Central Lifts.
- Please see the access guide to the shopping centre for full details.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the first floor of the shopping centre.
- The female and male toilets are 5m (16ft 5in) from the Central Lifts.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- This is by lift.
- The baby change facilities are located on the first floor of the shopping centre.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- This is by lift.
- Please see the access guide to the shopping centre for full details of the toilets and baby changing facilities.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.