- Services / facilities within the grounds include the Danson Children's Centre.
- Related link Danson Children's Centre.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Bexleyheath.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bexleyheath.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Customer toilets are available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
- Monday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 08:30 - 18:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 154cm (5ft 1in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located directly in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The reception desk is 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
- The photographs show the main hall and sports hall respectively.
Location and access
- The facility is located in the main corridor.
- The facility is approximately 25m (27yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the facility.
Dimensions and features
- You do not need a key for the facility.
- The dimensions of the facility are 134cm x 300cm (4ft 5in x 9ft 10in).
- The facility changing bench height is adjustable.
- The facility changing bench is wall mounted.
- The length of the facility changing bench is 138cm (4ft 6in).
- The facility toilet is corner.
- The transfer space on the left as you face the toilet is 60cm (1ft 12in).
- Wall mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on the right.
- Drop down rails are provided.
- As you face the toilet the drop down rail(s) is/are on the left.
- The type of wash basin is fixed.
- Wall mounted grab rails are available at the wash basin.
- As you face the wash basin, the wall mounted grab rails are on the left.
- Disposal facilities are available.
- A privacy screen is not available.
- Wide tear off paper roll is not available.
- The facility has a non slip floor.
- A functioning emergency alarm is not available.
- No emergency alarm is fitted in the cubicle.
- The tracking hoist is not currently in working order (2017).
Standard Changing Room
- There are standard changing rooms available.
- The standard changing room is 22m (24yd) from the main entrance.
- The standard changing room is 19m (21yd) from the reception desk.
- The standard changing room is 10m (32ft 10in) from the sports hall.
- The standard changing rooms are located in the sports hall corridor.
- There is level access to the standard changing rooms.
- The accessible toilet facilities are available in the changing places room.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in the main corridor.
- The female and male toilets are 24m (26yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- There are additional toilets in the changing rooms.
- The photographs show the female and male toilets respectively.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service can be requested.