- Services / facilities within the grounds include a children's play area and wildlife meadows.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Sidcup.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Albany Park.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 350cm x 480cm (11ft 6in x 15ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the park entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 14m (15yd 11in) from the park entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Riverside road)
- This information is for the access point located on riverside road opposite junction with betterton drive.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is a kissing gate at this access point.
- The gate is easy to open.
- The width of the gap is 80cm.
- The ramp/slope is located after the gate.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
Access Point (Rectory Lane)
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 155m (169yd 1ft) from the car park entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the left of the car park.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 84cm (2ft 9in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 230cm (4ft 11in x 7ft 7in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is not a mirror.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The accessible toilet is only open when volunteers from the Friends of Foots Cray Meadows are in attendance.
- Check for attendance here.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac, gravel and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight slopes on the paths.
- There are some bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a multi-use ball court and outdoor gym near the children's playground, near the Riverside Road entrance.
- The playground is approximately 100m from the riverside road entrance.
- There are tarmac paths to the playground.
- The gates have an opening of 107cm.
- There are rubber surfaces around the equipment, with some uneven areas.
- There are some bench seats without armrests.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.