- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bexley.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Bexley.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is a Track and Trace system in place.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- Customer toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Bexley High Street Car Park.
- The car park is located at the rear of the venue.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Public Car Parks.
- Car park websitehttp://www.bexley.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=1134.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 79cm (2ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There is not level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- There is level access to the ground floor dining area and standard toilets.
Eating and Drinking
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Greek cuisine.
Other Floors (First Floor Dining Areas)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 14 steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are additional seating.
- Once on the first floor, there is a further medium, marked step down from the front dining area to the 'garden room' (conservatory-style area) and after that, 2 deep, marked steps up to the rear dining area.
- Most of the seating in this restaurant is at first floor level.
- Customers needing ground floor seating are advised to book. .
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the ground floor, at rear of the restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located in the standard female toilets.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- There is a fixed counter top in the female toilets which may be used for baby changing.
- The counter is 92cm (3ft) high.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.