Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Bexleyheath.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Bexleyheath.
- Monday 11:30 - 22:30.
- Tuesday 11:30 - 22:30.
- Wednesday 11:30 - 23:00.
- Thursday 11:30 - 23:00.
- Friday 11:30 - 23:00.
- Saturday 11:30 - 23:00.
- Sunday 11:30 - 22:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Trading World Car Park.
- The car park is located on Royal Oak Road.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is not in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open both ways.
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 95cm (3ft 1in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is portable.
- Please contact a member of staff.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 79cm (2ft 7in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located in front of the venue.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The hearing system is not available only on request.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- Some tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 68cm (2ft 3in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is pizza.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 16m (17yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located at the back of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 82cm (2ft 8in).
- The door is heavy.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 140cm x 160cm (4ft 7in x 5ft 3in).
- There is not a lateral transfer space.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is not fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on the left.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is a towel dispenser.
- The towel dispenser cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The towel dispenser is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 77cm (2ft 6in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is fair.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- The baby change facilities are located in the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 92cm (3ft).
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the back of the venue.
- The female and male toilets are 16m (17yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.