- The venue is situated outside the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Selsdon.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Riddlesdown.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located on Old Farleigh Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 255cm x 430cm (8ft 4in x 14ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 37m (40yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 200cm (6ft 7in).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located at the south west corner of the nature reserve.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 120cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the car park into the nature reserve.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
Level Change (Nature Reserve)
- The pathway is made up of compacted earth and loose chippings.
- It is uneven in places.
- There are a number of slopes at various points along the path.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The toilets were locked at the time of the survey.