Assisted Travel Contact Information
- Assisted Travel Helpline: 0800 058 2844
- Assisted Travel Text Relay service (for the hard of hearing): 0800 138 1018
- SMS Text: 07860 034 269
- Email: [email protected]
- The assisted travel helpline is open every day from 08:00 - 22:00, except on Christmas Day.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 1 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 370cm x 600cm (12ft 2in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is not accessible to a wheelchair user.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Access Point (Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located within the car park to the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 160cm.
- There are bollards at this access point.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the car park to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Great Northern Railway.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for Great Northern Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1 and 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1 and 2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Level Change (Subway Access to Platforms 1 and 2)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at either end of the subway.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are moderate to good.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.