- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Enfield Island Village.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Enfield Lock.
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 19:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday 19:00 - 21:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 5 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest designated bay is 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 16m (17yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is block paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The parking bays have no fixed dimensions.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 184cm (6ft 0in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are computers and a seating area.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located on the stairs.
- The lift is a stair lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- The lift is 2m (6ft 7in) from main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The controls for the lift are within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located ahead as you enter.
- The female toilets are 5m (16ft 5in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located on the left as you enter.
- The male toilets are 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.