Assisted Travel Contact Information
- Assisted Travel Helpline: 0800 058 2844
- Assisted Travel Text Relay service (for the hard of hearing): 0800 138 1018
- SMS Text: 07860 034 269
- Email: [email protected]
- The assisted travel helpline is open every day from 08:00 - 22:00, except on Christmas Day.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Oakwood.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- For parking charges please click here.
- The car park is located at the front of the station.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 230cm x 480cm (7ft 7in x 15ft 9in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up from the car park to the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are moderate to good.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- There is a touch screen.
- The ticket barriers are located opposite the ticket office.
- The ticket barriers are staffed during the peak periods.
- There is a help point available for other times of the day.
- The standard barriers open automatically away from you and have a width of 63cm.
- The accessible barriers open automatically away from you and have a width of 106cm.
- The accessible barriers are ideal for wheelchair users or passengers with children or luggage.
- Assistance can be provided if required.
Level Change (Footbridge)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located leading from the footbridge down to the platforms 1 and 2.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are moderate to good.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There are generally 2 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 18:10 - 06:35.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located to the right beyond the main entrance.
- The ticket office is 5m (5yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Great Northern.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for Great Northern.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located at the rear of the station.
- The taxi rank is 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Shops and services within the station include Luv Coffee @ gordonhill.
- Not all key concourse shops and services have level access.
- Concourse shops or services accessed by ramp / steps or lift are Luv Coffee @ gordonhill.
- There are 3 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1, 2 and 3.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1, 2 and 3.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.