Assisted Travel Contact Information
- Assisted Travel Helpline: 0800 058 2844
- Assisted Travel Text Relay service (for the hard of hearing): 0800 138 1018
- SMS Text: 07860 034 269
- Email: [email protected]
- The assisted travel helpline is open every day from 08:00 - 22:00, except on Christmas Day.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- For parking charges please click here.
- The car park is located at the side of the station.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 260cm x 300cm (8ft 6in x 9ft 10in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 50m (54yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 54m (59yd 2in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located in Brook Park Close.
- There is not tactile paving on the dropped kerb.
Access Point (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the access point located at the front of the station.
- There is an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There is a gate which opens away from you (push).
- The gate is permanently held open.
- The width of the gap is 140cm.
- The ramp/slope is located leading up to and beyond the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- There is not level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
Level Change (Access to Platforms)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located leading from the ticket office up to the platforms.
- The ramp/slope gradient is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 10:30-07:00.
- The office to obtain help is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- This office is located by the ticket office.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Great Northern Railway.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for Great Northern Railway.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1 and 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1 and 2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are trained to take TypeTalk calls.