- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Enfield.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Enfield Chase.
- Monday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
Outside Access (Windmill Hill)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 200cm (6ft 7in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a second set of doors.
- The doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Windmill Hill)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the right hand side of the main entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 150cm (4ft 11in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 3 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The automatic doors open away from you.
- The reception desk is 5m (16ft 5in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- Lighting levels are low.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.