- The venue is situated within the centre of the borough.
- This venue is situated in Edmonton.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Edmonton Green.
- Monday 06:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 06:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 06:00 - 00:00.
- Saturday 06:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 06:00 - 23:30.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Hertford Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 89cm (2ft 11in) wide.
- There is a 1cm lip at the door.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located at the entrance to the patio from the pavement .
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 62cm (2ft).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 62cm (2ft).
- There is not ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Mediterranean and Turkish.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the venue in the centre.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 15m (16yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.