- The hotel is open 24 hours a day.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Edmonton Green.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Edmonton Green.
- Reception is staffed 24 hours per day.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is St George's.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Parking is free between 18:00 and 08:00 each day on validation of your ticket at the travelodge reception.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The intercom is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 104cm (3ft 5in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The reception desk is 2m (6ft 7in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1-2-3.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located towards the rear of reception.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1-2-3.
- The lift is 7m (22ft 12in) from main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 78cm (2ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 110cm x 138cm (3ft 7in x 4ft 6in).
- There are not separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The lift controls do have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are 73 rooms in total.
- There are 14 standard ground floor rooms.
- There are 55 standard rooms on other floors.
- There are accessible ensuite facilities.
- There is / are 4 room(s) which has / have accessible ensuite facilities.
- There is / are 0 adjoining room(s) available for carers.
Location and Access
- The accessible room viewed is 12m (13yd) from the main entrance.
- There is level access from an accessible entrance.
- No accessible rooms are located in a separate building from the main hotel.
- The room number or room name viewed was 2.
- Assistance dogs are welcomed to stay with guests in accessible rooms.
Wheel In Shower
- There is a wheel in shower.
- The shower head is fixed.
- The shower control type is lever.
- The shower seat is none.
Auxiliary Aids - General
- Some hotel rooms have auxiliary aids for people with sensory impairments.
- The available auxiliary aid(s) is(are) vibrating pillows and Teletext/subtitles/Ceefax.
- Vibrating fire alarms are In rooms.
- The number of accessible rooms with baths is 0.
- The number of accessible rooms with wheel in showers is 4.
Ground Floor Standard Rooms
- There are standard rooms on the ground floor.
- There is level access to ground floor rooms.
Standard Rooms on Other Floors
- There are standard rooms on other floors.
- The other floors can be accessed by lift.
- At the time of research, it was not possible to access any of the rooms, due to them all being occupied.
- There are accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is tactile and pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located to the right as you face reception.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 86cm (2ft 10in).
- The door is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 155cm x 250cm (5ft 1in x 8ft 2in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 88cm (2ft 11in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush, however it is not on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall-mounted grab rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is good.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- A bowl of water cannot be provided for an assistance dog.