- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Enfield.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Southbury.
- Monday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Tuesday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Wednesday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Thursday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Friday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Saturday 07:00 - 17:00.
- Sunday 07:00 - 17:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located directly outside the venue.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The width of the door opening is 79cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are good.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 70cm.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is a traditional menu.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located at the back of the cafe.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels in the shared toilets are good.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.