- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Turkey Street.
- Station is located on Teal Close off Turkey Street.
Opening Times (Ticket office)
- Monday 06:00 - 10:00.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 10:00.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 10:00.
- Thursday 06:00 - 10:00.
- Friday 06:00 - 10:00.
- Saturday 09:45 - 13:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 230cm x 450cm (7ft 7in x 14ft 9in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located directly outside the station.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located On Teal Close outside the Station.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are 10 standard parking bays outside station and 1 Blue Badge Bay. Parking is operated by NCP. Parking can be paid for with PaybyPhone App. Location code is 801659.
Outside Access (Teal Close)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 500cm (16ft 5in).
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are good.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- The hearing assistance system was tested by an AccessAble surveyor.
- The hearing assistance system was tested on 26/04/2022.
- The hearing assistance system was working at the time of testing.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 10am - 6.30am.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located To the left after entrance.
- The ticket office is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Transport for London.
- Please click here for access information for Tfl.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- Shops and services within the station include Help Points and Wi Fi.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1,2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1,2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There is a/are step(s) located To the right of reception and through the archway.
- The step(s) is/are used to access Steps are used to access both platforms.
- There is/are 30 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) has/have tactile paving at the top and bottom.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 17cm.
- The going of the step(s) is/are between the recommended 30cm and 45cm.
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- Handrails are at the recommended height (90cm-100cm).
- Handrails do cover the flight of stairs throughout its length.
- Handrails are easy to grip.
- Handrails do extend horizontally beyond the first and last steps.
- There is a second lower handrail.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.