Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Enfield.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
Opening Times (Ticket Station)
- Monday 06:15 - 13:00.
- Tuesday 06:15 - 13:00.
- Wednesday 06:15 - 13:00.
- Thursday 06:15 - 13:00.
- Friday 06:15 - 13:00.
- Saturday 07:15 - 14:00.
- Sunday Closed.
Outside Access (Teal Close)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
Level Change (Teal Close)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading up from Teal Close to the station.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
Reception (Ticket Office)
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- The ticket office is located at the bottom of the station beneath and on the side of Platform 1.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The train companies operating from within this station are National Express.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) which has/have level access is / are 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by ramp / slope is / are 1-2.
- There is no level access to the platform(s).
- There is not an adapted toilet.
- This platform is used by trains for Central London.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.