- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Manor House.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Ticket Office Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the ticket office, in the centre of the footbridge.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 85cm (2ft 9in).
Level Change (Footbridge)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp/slope is located on Quernmore Road and Railway Approach.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are in the centre.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 145cm (4ft 9in).
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The desk/counter is 3m (3yd 10in) from the ticket office entrance.
- There is level access to the desk/counter from the entrance.
- The desk/counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk/counter does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are not trained to use the system.
Level Change (Platform Access)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located to the left and right as you exit the ticket office.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- There is tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There are generally 2 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located off the footbridge.
- The train companies that operate within this station include:.
- Please click here for access information for Great Northern Rail.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1 and 2.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- The platforms contain enclosed waiting rooms
- Access into the waiting rooms is via a single width door.
- The door opens away from you (push).
- The door is heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm.
- There is a shallow step in the threshold.
- The waiting room contains fixed seats, some of which have armrests on both sides.
- There are help points on the platform with large writing and hearing loops.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are available in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.