- Services / facilities within the grounds include a cafe, community garden and a large wood with public foot paths.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Alexandra Palace.
- The nearest underground station is Highgate.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Queen's Wood Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Priory Gardens Access Point
- This access point is located on Priory Gardens.
- There is a steep slope at this access point.
- There is a handrail in the centre of the slope.
- The minimum width of the slope is 80cm.
Wood Vale Access Point
- This access point has a mud and tarmac surface.
- There is a moderate slope at this access point.
- There is some directional signage at this access point.
Queen's Wood Road
- This access point is located on Queen's Wood Road.
- The road has a steep incline through the centre of the park.
- There are uncontrolled crossing points with dropped kerbs and tactile paving along the length of the road.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth, tarmac and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are steep slopes on the paths.
- There are some bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- The community garden is located at the rear of the cafe.
- This is a volunteer run garden.
- Access into the garden is via a single width gate.
- The gate opens away from you (push).
- The gate is light.
- The width of the gate opening is 85cm.
- There is a steep slope at the gate.
- There are mud and concrete block paths around this area.
- There is a table and chairs.
- Some of the chairs have armrests on both sides.
Outside Access (Cafe Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 84cm (2ft 9in).
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 10 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
Eating and Drinking (Cafe)
- The following information is for the café.
- The café is located to the north end of the park.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the cafe entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 35cm (1ft 2in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located in the cafe.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the cafe entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
- The toilet is for the sole use of customers only.
Additional Info (Cafe)
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.