- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Alexandra Palace.
- The nearest underground station is Wood Green.
- Monday 08:45 - 16:15.
- Tuesday 08:45 - 16:15.
- Wednesday 08:45 - 16:15.
- Thursday 08:45 - 16:15.
- Friday 08:45 - 16:15.
- Saturday 08:45 - 16:15.
- Sunday 08:45 - 16:15.
Vehicle Entrance and Exit
- The vehicle entrance is located on Western Road.
- There is at height restriction barrier just beyond the entrance.
- The height restriction is 180cm (5ft 11inch).
- The vehicle exit is located on Western Road and next to the pedestrian entrance.
- During busier periods there may be a queue of vehicles into the recycling centre.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Entrance and Exit)
- This information is for the entrance located on Western Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in).
Level Change (Pedestrian Entrance and Exit)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- There are unloading bays located either side of the access road.
- There is step free access throughout the site.
- There is a pedestrian walkway either side of the road as you pass the recycle bins.
- There are between 1 and 10 deep steps, with handrails on both sides to access some of the skips.
- A member of staff can provide assistance with unloading.
- The office is located to the right as you enter from the vehicle entrance.
- The door to the office is single width.
- The door opens towards you (pull).
- The width of the door opening is 88cm.
- There is a moderate ramp to the right as you face the entrance.
- The ramp has a handrail on the right going up.
- The office does not have a hearing loop.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.
- Home visits / services are available.
- A home service is available through the council website.