Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Harrow.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Headstone Station.
- Monday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 18:30.
- Saturday 08:00 - 10:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park is 5m from the venue's entrance.
- The convenient dropoff point is located in the car park outside the entrance.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 82cm (2ft 8in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located to the right of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 118cm (3ft 10in).
- The reception desk is 5m (16ft 5in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on the right going up.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are the counsellor's room.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 8m (26ft 3in) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located into the reception on the right.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens inwards.
- The door is locked by a sliding bolt.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 145cm x 160cm (4ft 9in x 5ft 3in).
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a functional emergency alarm available.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There are mirrors in the accessible toilet.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The sink is 75cm (2ft 6in) high.
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is fair.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located next to the doctor's room on the right.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- Home visits / services are available.
- Home call-outs available in the morning.