- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Harrow-on-the-Hill.
- The nearest underground station is Northwick Park.
- The venue has seasonal opening times and please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the Blue Badge parking bay(s) are 370cm x 490cm (12ft 2in x 16ft 1in).
- The nearest Blue Badge bay is 13m (14yd 8in) from the main entrance.
- The furthest Blue Badge bay is 17m (18yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are cobbles.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The width of the door opening is 136cm (4ft 6in).
- There are two entrances here either side of one another.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 140cm (4ft 7in).
- The counter is 7m (7yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is high (110cm+).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- The outside of the garden centre has an easy sloped path around and throughout.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located to the right of the main entrance, at the end of the car park.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 28m (30yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located at the entrance to the toilet.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located within the car park and the outside area of the garden centre.
- Home visits / services are available.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Customer toilets are currently unavailable.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.