- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Harrow.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Harrow-on-the-hill.
- The nearest underground station is Harrow and Wealdstone.
- Monday 09:00 - 21:00.
- Tuesday 09:00 - 21:00.
- Wednesday 09:00 - 21:00.
- Thursday 09:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 09:00 - 21:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 220cm x 500cm (7ft 3in x 16ft 5in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on St Johns Road.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 145cm (4ft 9in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately after the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the café.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- All chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 51cm (1ft 8in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 74cm (2ft 5in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is hot and cold snacks as well as Indian cuisine.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the back of the venue.
- Unisex toilets are 11m (12yd 1in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located to the right of the service counter.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.