- Services / facilities within the building include a waiting room, three treatment rooms, two with showers and a standard toilet.
- Ayurveda focuses on living in tune with nature. Its principles are universal. By connecting mind, body and soul, ayurveda strives to improve harmony and happiness in an individual.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Kenton.
- The nearest underground station is Kenton.
- Venue is currently closed & there is no date as yet when it will reopen.
- Monday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Sunday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Only open by appointment on Sundays.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located in front of the venue.
- There is unmarked free parking for 15-20 cars in front of the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open both ways.
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are medium.
- The desk is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- The desk does not have a low (76cm or lower) section.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played only on request.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- Shower facilities are available.
- The showers are located in two of the treatment rooms.
- There is not level access to the shower facilities.
- The shower cubicle(s) / area is / are accessed via a deep step.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The unisex toilets are located at the rear of the venue.
- Unisex toilets are 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the unisex toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.