- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are not available.
- The venue is certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- For more information on the 'We're Good to Go' Industry Standard please click here.
Key Access Review
- The venue shares a car park.
- There is step free access to the venue.
- There are no doors at the entrance. The clear open width is over 75cm.
- There is step free access to the majority of the venue/service.
- There is room to manoeuvre within the majority of the venue/service.
- There is not a seat/chair available.
- There are documents available in large print on request.
- There are documents available in Braille on request.
- There is not a hearing assistance system available.
- There is a home service available.
- There is not a member of staff (generally on duty) trained in British/Irish Sign Language.
- Related Links View