- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Harrow.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Harrow & Wealdstone.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is not a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 10+ designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 400cm x 470cm (13ft 1in x 15ft 5in).
- The nearest designated bay is 12m (13yd 4in) from the main accessible entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park is 12m from the venue's entrance.
- The convenient dropoff point is located at the entrance within the car park.
- Monday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 06:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 17:00.
Outside Access (Main Entance)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 350cm (11ft 6in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are low.
Eating and Drinking (Costa Coffee)
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is light meals and snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- This accessible toilet is approximately 30m (32yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located behind the checkouts.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is not required for the accessible toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 145cm x 180cm (4ft 9in x 5ft 11in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 65cm (2ft 2in).
- The tap type is lever.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 47cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The height of the hand dryer is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is fair.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located behind the checkouts.
- The female toilets are 30m (33yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located behind the checkouts.
- The male toilets are 30m (33yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a separate baby change facility.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.