- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Upminster Bridge.
- The nearest underground station is Upminster.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Childrens Play Area)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the park on Hacton Way.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The door opening is 108cm (3ft 7in) wide.
- The surface of the park is made up of grass.
- There is a concrete path leading through the grounds.
- The gradient varies throughout.
- The childrens play equipment is on a soft surface.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.