- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Upminster.
- The nearest underground station is Upminster Bridge.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is not free for all users.
- Parking is not free for Blue Badge holders.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 275cm x 500cm (9ft x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest designated bay is 3m (3yd 10in) from the pedestrian entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the pedestrian entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb between the car park and the venue.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 300cm (9ft 10in).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Pedestrian Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Appleton Way.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Pedestrian Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.